Friday, June 24, 2011

New Arrival

Soooooo....I LOVE DOGS!!!!! We had a dog when I was growing up, his name was Montgomery and he was a Springer Spaniel and let me just tell you that there isn't a dog in the world that could compare to him, he was seriously the best dog ever and I miss him alot. Ever since he died though when I was in college I have always wanted to get another dog. It really has never been the right time though. Before I got married I always lived in an apartment and just didn't want to subject a dog to living in such a small place and I didn't want the responsibility at the time. When we got married we had more space but we've been living in an apartment for the last 3 years and we're just busy people and didn't feel like we had time for a dog. Well...this past spring we moved to an old farmhouse with lots of land and FINALLY we have a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The verdict is still out on whether or not he will replace Montgomery, even if he doesn't though he's still a super sweet dog and we haven't regretted our decision about getting him. Even when he steals food off the counter or he tears a hole through the brand new bed that we bought him or when he drinks water and spills it all over the floor and I have to get down on my hands and knees and clean up. He's a great dog and I'm super excited about him...Scott is too, even if he won't admit it!

This is Murph, he's a 7 year old blue Weimaraner and we rescued him from Great Lake Weimaraner Rescue in Grand Haven, MI. We just got him this past weekend and so far he is doing awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment