Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Uganda Love

Well, a dear friend is leaving tomorrow to go back to Uganda, I'm super excited for her!! This is going to be an amazing trip for her in so many ways and I can't wait to hear from her when she gets back. KB and I met when I went to Uganda in March, she was my roommate and the one person I really felt most connected with, someone I could talk to about how I was feeling and what I was experiencing. We both kind of went through a mix of emotions on that trip and it was great to have each other to confide in. KB, I hope you have a great time!! Give lots of little ones love for me, tell Stanley and Geoffrey that I can't wait to see them again and most of all tell Pastor Simon and Irene that they are both always in our prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment